Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Resolutions?



First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Another year getting older, wiser (perhaps?) and more things to learn in life. Spent the New Year eve at dad's hometown last night, while the fiance is back at his hometown, in which I couldn't be there together because I have this annoying school meeting this Saturday

So, let's talk about New year resolutions. They seem like a cliche; I don't really think about them when a new year comes but thinking more of it, they serve as a reminder to oneself on what to work for and aim throughout these 366 days of 2016. So here are my goals for 2016:

  1. Get married
  2. Have a baby
  3. Transfer away
  4. Live together with the husband
  5. Go sightseeing or on road-trips more
  6. Eat less junk food
  7. Learn to cook & bake
  8. Take up course/s in graphic design
  9. Save up more (as much as I could but may seem impossible difficult when looking back at #1, 2, 3, 5 & 8, which is why this is at the bottom of the list *facepalm*)


    Okay, that's all for my actually achievable goals for this year. What about yours? And I hope all of us can achieve what we are aiming for :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment