Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A guy that girls can't trust.

Getting to meet and know more of a guy, which happens once in a blue moon in my cycle of life, definitely taught me some lessons. I know I am not qualified or experienced enough to give advice on relationships, but here's some, err, tips?

Don't trust a guy who:
  • Is younger than you by 2 years or more (especially when he is in early 20s because he is definitely still in his child-like mind & is probably trying to get his hands on every girl he can because he has this mission to accomplish like accomplishing the missions on Clash of Clans).
  • Has more female friends on Facebook than your grandmother's white hair.
  • Blurts out 'I love you' like curse words coming out of a potty mouth.
  • Has privacy screen protector on his phone like he has the country's secret kept in his phone or like he is in contact with a secret agent or spy.
  • Checks out every girl or every moving entity within his radar.
  • Checks out your body when you are not looking.
  • Doesn't know chivalry (and if you don't know it either, go Google it. Tqvm), which means he doesn't want to try hard to impress you, or probably he is just not quite a gentleman like what girls like a guy to be.
  • Keeps changing his job & doesn't stay with one (he probably likes to change his partner too).
Not that I know a male homo sapien who has ALL these characteristics; it's just that these are the traits/behaviours you can look out for when you start to know more of a guy.

If you are looking for a steady relationship or trying to settle down, then DON'T pursue a guy of this kind.

But if you are looking for a casual relationship or a friend for benefits, I mean, THAT kind of benefits, like *ehem*...then go ahead. I raise my case.

Anyway, once upon a time, I got friendzoned. The end. Lol. Ok whatever. The word 'dating', in my dictionary, will be replaced with 'casual meet-up' and 'boyfriend' with 'eating/entertainment companion'. Yeah, that sounds a lot better. Hah.




No comments:

Post a Comment