Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wednesday's Whatever: Bastille, the British band.

I've heard the song 'Pompeii' by Bastille on Hitz.fm few months back but only watched the music video (for real) just recently, after watching them performing live on The Ellen Show.


So, I got hooked to the guy with wild hair cum the main vocalist, Dan Smith. Together with his raspy voice. Oh yeah, and the British accent. Nyum.


The band has done few covers of songs, like this one: TLC's 'No Scrubs'.


Another one of my favourite: a cover of City High's 'What Would You Do?'.


Dan does look like Josh Radnor (Ted Mosby of 'How I Met Your Mother'), doesn't he?


Anyways, this is their current hit song, 'Pompeii', an acoustic performance performed (awesomely) in Paris.


*The official music video for Pompeii.

Oh, I cannot stop listening to them ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment