Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Art & Craft by Ashley ♥: Personalized/Customized Greeting Cards

Okay, it is time to reveal the cards I have made these few weeks.

 #1 - Double Cover Birthday Greeting Card
 10.5cm(W) x 10cm(H)
 Inspired by the 'Up' movie!

 #2 - The Suit & Gown
 10.5cm(W) x 10cm(H)


 #3 - A Bouquet of Flowers for Mom
 10.5cm(W) x 10cm(H)

 7cm(W) x 13cm(H)
 At the back of the card. Just as a sample.

 
14cm(W) x 8.5cm(H)


 #6 - Customized Wording Pop-up Card
10.5cm(W) x 10cm(H). Maximum 6 characters for this size of card.

I will come up with more new designs from time to time. For quicker update, you can always visit my IG. All of these cards are handmade and all the artworks are hand-drawn, by me, of course.

I do take orders for these cards now. Orders need to be made five (5) days in advance (for orders of one to three cards). For the pricing, my direct contact number and other inquiries, please utilize the comment box below :D

Quick poll: Which one do you like the most? :)

10 comments:

  1. You are indeed so creative. Love all your handmade greeting cards especially "A Bouquet of Flowers for Mom" =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh.. U are seriously talented Ashley !! Love all your handmade cards~~~esp de Save The Date ones =) keep up your good work !

    PS: Do you do keychain cards, too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yvonne! :) No, I've never done keychain cards. Yet. But thanks for the idea! :D

      Delete
  3. I like the For Mom card. Really beautiful. And I've never seen a flower attached on a card before, seriously. Cool o.

    Ba buka biznez ba :D

    Happy Thursday, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sy pun x pernah nampak. So, sy buat la, hehe.. Buka bisnes? Tunggu ada modal & masa.

      Have a great week ahead ;)

      Delete
  4. Hi,
    I love these cards very beautiful and attractive cards. Thanks for this beautiful post.
    http://cardwale.com/

    ReplyDelete