Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

I'm finally having a branded handbag!

Hey you lovely people! How are you doing?

I am actually here to boast announce to you about a recently-happened event that is sending joy and delight towards my way (and forced me to laugh suddenly in front of people while walking out of the elevator that they must have thought me as a lunatic, LOL) despite all the mess that has been going in my life.

Well, I entered a contest last week, which was the GUESS Monogram Collection Instagram Contest by ChurpChurp and GUESS.

So, this was my entry.

(Link)

I did this from midnight until 4.30 in the morning. My creative juice is really overflowing at night. Okay, that may sounds wrong. Lol.

Anyyyyway, with the G design, I have won a GUESS monogram handbag worth of RM500! Along with other four winners.

All the five winning entries. Image credit goes to ChurpChurp blog.

I thought the winners would be picked out based on the numbers of likers. Then, I would not stand a chance against those who got over 1k likers T_T Nevertheless, I appreciate all the 54 likers on Instagram who liked my design. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! Also, a big thanks to ChurpChurp and GUESS

10 comments: