Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Food Review: Restoran Siti Corner, Megalong Mall

My mom would always bring me to this restaurant whenever we go to Donggongon. This Restoran Siti Corner, a Muslim restaurant is located on the ground floor, next to the lifts heading to the 5th floor Cineplex and opposite Restoran Juara Nasi Ayam. I quite like this restaurant as it offers quite a number of choices in its menu and they are reasonably priced. Aside of the dishes offered in the menu, you can also opt for economy rice or get some pisang goreng or keropok lekor.

Wantan Hor (Chicken)
This was good! Tasted just like the ones at Chinese eateries. The portion was not disappointing as well.
 Mee Basah Ayam
Add egg on this and this would be Wantan Hor, but with the yellow noodle instead of kuey teow, lol.
This was delicious too; full of that savoury taste as I like it to be.

(Writing this post at this hour of the night really makes my tummy grumble 0_0
And yes, I am back to food-reviewing! :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment