Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012: A Recap.

2013 is here. For the meantime, let me take a look what 2012 has brought me to.

JANUARY
The beginning of Semester 8. The final semester of college.
The time of fear of AE - Academic Exercise.

FEBRUARY
My baby Galaxy Tab was born! Still loving it :D
C5's fun day at the beach.

MARCH
Was busy juggling up the assignments, group projects and the AE.

APRIL
The class successfully held a professional development seminar.
And also, Wonderland Exhibition.
Two major projects on the same month: Insane. But we survived.

MAY
Final gathering with our lecturers.
A year's hard work was finally done.

JUNE

JULY
Final examination paper marked the beginning of our freedom of college.

AUGUST
First baby of C5 was born!
Another one of my dear classmate tied the knot!
Signed up to these jobs: As a tutor.
And as a barista.

SEPTEMBER
Tried to survive the two jobs.

OCTOBER
Was still trying to stay alive. Offered to be a temporary teacher but chickened out.

NOVEMBER
My cousin, whom I have witnessed growing up, got married.

DECEMBER
Our convocation!
Another cousin got engaged!

(A big hug for Dewi because I extracted few photos from her collection, hehe :D)

So, 2012 has been a wonderful year. It involved me evolving more around family and friends, in which I am feeling thankful for. I have learnt so many things in life and gained countless experiences and went through ups and downs for the past 365 days in 2012. And now, I'm looking forward of what this new year will bring me. I hope 2013 would be awesome-r than what 2012 had been!


Blessed year ahead for all of us :)

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! HOpe 2013 will be an awesome year for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dora! Hope you'll have a prosperous year in 2013 too :)

      Delete
  2. such an awesome year ;)
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! Happy New Year to you too, Aemy :)

      Delete
  3. Cheers for another awesome year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! I wish you a blessed 2013 and all the best, Tom :)

      Delete