Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Two thousand and eleven in a nutshell

Tomorrow will be a brand new year! Woohoo! Now, buckle up as I take you back into memory lane; to what 2011 brought me into.

♥ January: The first day of 2011 kicked off with a barbecue session with my school friends.

♥ January: Back to UiTM Shah Alam for a new semester and the last one there; the whole class had a photo shoot at our faculty.

♥ January: Participated in DiGi Done Right Camp at D'House, Shah Alam. Met some awesome (and influential) bloggers.

♥ February: The arrival of baby Olympus.

♥ April: A freaking awesome trip to Singapore!
Part 1 HERE, Part 2 HERE.

♥ May: Through with semester 6 and Shah Alam. Back to KK for good.

♥ July - October: The dreaded 7th semester! Went through a torturous practicum at SFC for 13 weeks.
1st week's story HERE; 2nd week's HERE; 3rd week's HERE
A string of events when I was a part of the school: Sports CarnivalIntegration Night and finally the goodbye bid: Part 1 HERE, Part 2 HERE and Part 3 HERE.

♥ September: A coursemate's big day.

♥ October: An old friend got engaged.

♥ November: A year older.

♥ December: A high-school friend got married.

So, 2011 has been quite an interesting (and also challenging) year, where I got to visit all sort of places, try out different foods, meet new people, watch friends got engaged/married and still end up single. Nevertheless, I can say, this year is definitely better than 2010; when all that I could remember is that, I was dreading being stuck in Shah Alam. Now, I cannot wait what 2012 will bring me next.


Anyways, have a
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I will see you again in 2012 *wink*wink* ;)

8 comments:

  1. what an awesome year you had!! happy new year!!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there.. Happy new Year.. ^_^.v.. Thanks for the Drop by, and your 2011 was real awesome.. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Aki: Some of it, yes. Btw, thanks, Aki :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in shah alam too.... for my a-level. I bet we were in the same place. INTEC...? Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Miki Aya: Really? When were you there? I was there from July'09 to April last yr. Yup, I was in the neighbourhood, Education Faculty :)

    ReplyDelete