Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Then & Now: From 83kg to 50+kg..

Only people whom I've known personally for few years now know that I actually lost weight rather than gaining weight, (because I got that comment once). I did a post in my previous blog, 'Coffee, Tea or Me?' (now unavailable) about how I lost weight, but that post did not have any photos of me. So, I dug into my external hardisk for my old pictures, and so here they are! Don't freak out though.
This was around 2006-early 2009.

And the new me =)
Around mid year of 2009-present.

I know I am not that sticky thin now, but at least better than before, right?

If you want to know I lost those KGs or anything else, drop me a comment below! Teehee...=)

12 comments:

  1. why. whr is the old post? ilang ka?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! u lost A LOT of weight. how?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! That's a really huge change! Your determination must have been really strong to achieve this. Great job, girl :) You own it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell me how you loose all those kgs....... (desperate T_T)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ASHLEY!!!! MY JAW DROPPED AND IT STILL DOES WHEN I'M TYPING THIS!!!
    TELL ME HOW YOU LOST THAT AND GOT TO THAT!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE OH PLEASE TELL ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Syam: Kan I delete oredi the blog. Unavailable sdh..

    *Chii, Sheila & Miea Melodies: I will tell you guys soon, in the next post! Wait for it :)

    *Miki Aya: Yup, I am really determine to lose those weight. And thanks! Appreciate that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ashley, remember last time i said i didn't recognize you biarpun you ex dpm? hah! when i saw your old pic baru i know which one is you. =)

    i mean wow! i lost a lot! good job ashley! good job! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oopps typo pula! (tlampau excited mungkin) *you lost a lot* baitu, bukan i* >.<

    oh ya ashley, do share your tips, and inspire the whole world! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa! You're the biggest loser, in a good way I mean. Haha. You know it's not an easy job to do, but you made it, congrats!
    For me, chubby or bony, women are beautiful. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. *Deanona: Haha...sdh agak mst x dpt recognize at 1st. Most of my ex-classmates pun susah mau recognize.. The tips are in the next post, tp beware, it's a long post, haha..

    *Aemy Shamy: Thanks girl! Yup, I agree that, women are beautiful, in their own way =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. mcmana diet ni...sy pun mo la

    ReplyDelete